Hello Dear Readers,
My brain has been working overtime on new ideas and I have not been able to make a decision, so I am asking for feedback and opinions. I plan to write a book, but I keep changing my mind as to what I should focus on. It will be non-fiction since my thought processes tend toward the technical. All those years as an environmental scientist served me well. I have started some books, but need to pick one and follow through. My choices for you are as follows:
- An autobiography focusing on the animals I have encountered in my life and how they have affected it.
- My country lifestyle and day to day happenings including animals, gardening, cooking, and more.
- Views From the Patio. This would consist of my thoughts and interpretations of anything, from foster dogs to nature to current events.
- A cookbook. It would be vegetarian based and give occasional ways to add meat into a basically vegetarian meal since that is how we eat, with one vegetarian/pescatarian and one omnivore in the household.
- A book centered on the animals I have rescued over the years.
- My blog posts bound into a book, by category. ie. Rescue Happenings, Gardening, etc.
I am interested to know which of these subjects is most appealing to you since I seem to be equally attached to all of them. And I may write about all of them but I have to start some where. If you have other ideas, feel free to mention those too!
Thanks for the input.