List of 9 Tomes I Checked Out of the Library Today
- The Book of Joy – by the Dalai Lama & Desmond Tutu
- The Super Fun Times Vegan Holiday Cooking
These books sound like they have to make my life better. Not that it’s bad now but, hey, better is good right? And I want to have joyfully fun times while eating and knowing no animals were harmed in the making of my meal!
- The Twenty Three-Thriller
- Black House – Stephen King & Straub
- Pigs In Heaven – Barbara Kingsolver (sequel to The Bean Trees so I’m excited )
- Perfume River – about relationships after the Vietnam War
- Orphan Train – somewhat self explanatory.
- Christmas Joy – niece returns home to help run family farm.
- A Baxter Family Christmas -a father invites the recipient of his daughter’s kidney to Christmas dinner (Ok, the fact that one of our dog’s is named Baxter influenced me on this one.)
And I don’t want to forget my pile of magazines!
So if any of you ever wanted to ask me if I read much?
Yet again, life is good. Peace be with you.